Thursday, January 30, 2014

Review: The Storm Inside and GIVEAWAY!!!

The Storm Inside: Trade the Chaos of How You Feel for the Truth of Who You AreThe Storm Inside: Trade the Chaos of How You Feel for the Truth of Who You Are by Sheila Walsh
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Women feel the storm activity all around. We find ourselves teetering somewhere between everyday chaos and crisis.

We can feel a storm brewing, we are in the middle of a storm, or we are facing the aftermath of a storm. But don't be afraid because it is possible to grow through turbulent times.

Storms show you what's really going on inside, reveal what you really believe, and actually make you stronger. In this powerful book Sheila will help you: Redefine your failures as a new beginning instead of an end. Replace the words "always" and "never" in your life with positive declarations of hope. Know with confidence how to help a friend in chaos or crisis.

Wow. This book is everything I wanted it to be and so much more. Sheila Walsh has been my favorite singer since I was a little girl, so reading this book was a real treat.

In The Storm Inside:

From heartbreak to strength
from disappointment to hope
from unforgiveness to freedom
from rage to restoration
from fear to joy
from shame to love
from regret to rest
from insecurity to confidence
from insignificance to courage
from despair to faith

In each chapter, Sheila shares what stories in the Bible are relevant, who's story can help us in today's world? I love this! I also love how much Sheila shares with us about her life. I could hear her reading it with her accent the whole time! Then at the end of each chapter, she calls it Standing Through Your Storm and she gives you some clear and helpful ways to go from one to the other, biblically.

Sheila says, "Fair doesn't live here anymore but Jesus does." --

Read this book, you won't regret it ONE bit!

I received a copy of this book in exchange for my honest opinion from the publisher.

The book releases Feb 11th. I am offering ONE copy, but to win you MUST comment on my blog by Feb 11th! Blessings!

View all my reviews

3 comments:

  1. The more you talk about this book, the more I think I need to read it. :) Putting it on my Goodreads list. PS: It would be great to win a copy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good read. I would love to win a copy.

    Ann Ellison
    abilene_nana@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please send me both of your addresses I am going to have copies sent to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!