Sunday, July 6, 2014

Review: Atlas Girl

Atlas Girl: Finding Home in the Last Place I Thought to LookAtlas Girl: Finding Home in the Last Place I Thought to Look by Emily T. Wierenga

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I LOVE this book. It seems like so many people are sharing their story these days. This story however is so much more! I can't recommend this book enough. Emily does an amazing job sharing her's.

Grab a box of kleenex and be prepared to be challenged spiritually as well as wanting to travel after reading this. Also, I do believe that it will make you grow as a person, and it has some laughs! I really just enjoyed every minute.

Emily's story growing up was not all roses as she will tell you and that was refreshing. I loved hearing her love story between her and Trent. All the traveling was so amazing and all the descriptions, wow. Any daughter, mother should read this book. I love how she came full circle. Not only with her mother, but also with her father, sister and just as a person and as a daughter of Christ.

I highly recommend this book. Finally a book and story I want to read!! Way to go Emily. I want to read more by you!!!!

I received this book from the publisher in exchange for my honest opinion.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!