Sunday, June 29, 2014

Review: I Need Some Help Here!

I Need Some Help Here!: Hope for When Your Kids Don't Go According to PlanI Need Some Help Here!: Hope for When Your Kids Don't Go According to Plan by Kathi Lipp

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


This book is a fantastic resource for any parent. Whether your children are struggling or not, I think we all can relate to something. We are NOT alone. EVER! Praise God for that!

Kathi does a fantastic job in this book. I couldn't put it down. I really enjoyed how she incorporated various stories, with different verses - I feel this is such a good resource. I think this would make an excellent gift to give to new parents, and just lots of different people. Comparsion is really the joy stealer and we need to be so careful to not compare!

I love all the prayers. I will be coming back to this book often, I will be keeping it on my desk to refer to it. I really enjoyed the practical steps part the best I think. The prayers for myself as well. You can't change your kids. You can pray for them, but prayers for them and yourself, yes!

I received a copy of this book from the publisher in exchange for my honest opinion.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!