Saturday, June 21, 2014

Review: Finding Spiritual Whitespace

Finding Spiritual Whitespace: Awakening Your Soul to RestFinding Spiritual Whitespace: Awakening Your Soul to Rest by Bonnie Gray

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Whitespace, what is she referring to? It's the space on a page left unmarked. -- When a writer writes, when think it is so easy for them. It should be right? Sometimes no. Bonnie suffers from PTSD, and it gripped her so tightly, that she was unable to continue. Why? That was her question. Why God?

Bonnie's story was so just completely sad, I want to give her a big hug and tell her our God is so amazing to bring her to where she is today and He has so many amazing ways He is going to use her, wow. I can't even begin to imagine.

I really think this book will be useful for so many people. At the end the Whitespace Challenge is so neat. DO IT!!!

I received this book from the publisher in exchange for my honest opinion.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!