The Manual to Manhood: How to Cook the Perfect Steak, Change a Tire, Impress a Girl & 97 Other Skills You Need to Survive by Jonathan CathermanMy rating: 5 of 5 stars
Anything and everything you ever wanted to know is in here! Although it says for men, I think it has a lot of information that is useful for everyone. Some stuff I was really interested in, such as the meats.
We started off with girls and dating. I like Jonathan's style, he makes it fun, he does everything step by step and then he adds a fun fact at the end. He makes it a bit hilarious at times as well.
Then we into social skills and manners, work ethics, money management, grooming and clothing. I really think he covered so many excellent topics. I think when boys leave home this would be a wonderful book to give them, so when they say, what did mom say about ironing my shirts, oh yea, here we go, step by step. Awesome information. Oh yea and I won't burn my shirt maybe as much!!!
Then we went into sports, every sport, how to throw a football, basketball, baseball, play golf then on to cars and then cooking. Finally we ended with tools.
This is such a fabulous resource. We must come up with something similar for girls. I really believe this is an excellent resource that they will come to rely on often until they get the hang of being on their own! Their friends might even borrow it!
I received a copy from the publisher in exchange for my honest opinion.
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!