Monday, October 11, 2010

So much to do!

Myspace Comments
Monday Comments - Backgrounds


Good morning/afternoon! Lots going on here, getting ready for our oldest daughter's sweet 16 this Saturday! Weather was rainy all weekend but today the sun is out, a perfect fall day!

I stitched a bit on Happy Smile Day. I am still loving the colors on this one!

Photobucket

Also, here is another one I am working on. It is by www.crosscountrystitching.com ---
Photobucket

Last Saturday my dear husband got me some flowers and they were waiting for me when the girls and I got home from our girls' day in Yakima! I will leave you with a picture of them! Have a blessed day!

Photobucket

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever. Psalm 107:1

1 comment:

  1. I wasn't able to see your pictures but how sweet of your husband! And happy 16th to your daughter!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!