
Fall Graphics
So, I can't make up my mind, I love talking about books BUT I really miss not sharing my daily stitching. So the stitching won out, for now anyway!
So I would like to share a few pictures of what I have been up to. Both pieces are San Man Originals..
This one is 2010 Halloween Quaker SAL. I used the called for DMC and 18 ct rustic aida. I just love this fabric!

The next one is Fall, and I used the called for DMC and some kind of 18 ct aida..

So we leveled our backyard and then my husband put in a brand new sprinkler system. So we have the backyard fenced off so the dogs don't get into the seed. The other day was beautiful and the sprinklers had just ran. So some birds decided to enjoy the water that pooled a bit. They were so cute I just had to take some pictures.


I am looking forward to sharing with you every day again! Blessed Friday all!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!