
Morning Comments - Backgrounds
My kids despise getting up in the mornings, so this graphic for the morning fits so perfectly! Wonderful fall morning here! Got all the chores done, so I am ready for the day!
Finished Happy Smile Day last night so here it is in all it's glory!

THREE days till Britt turns SIXTEEN!! I can't believe it.
Here we are at Bronner's in MI this past summer:

And here are my three girls when we were in MI this summer, at the lake house, getting ready to go shopping!!

Blessed Wednesday, I hope everyone is enjoying the fall weather, hopefully you are getting some!
~Praise the Lord, O my soul; all my inmost being, praie his holy name. Psalm 103-1 ~
Great pics of your kids! Love the stitching, too. I laughed at the graphic! That is my kids--when they have school. When they don't have school, my son is up before the roosters. LOL
ReplyDelete