
Tuesday Comments - Backgrounds
This morning has been a blast! I poured coffee and tea all over my fabric!!! I can't wait to stitch on it. Here it is after it's bath:

I think I might try my hand at other stuff, after the madness and mayhem quiets down. Speaking of mayhem, FOUR days till Britt's birthday!!! Here is a sneak peek at some of the goodies!

Punch stuff, dips and chips. They have to go here in the office otherwise our REALLY REALLY huge R-A-T-S will eat it all before the party!

Ahh the good stuff. I wonder what is in those cans???? M and M's for markers for bingo that was customized for Britt!!! Prizes are somewhere in there too heheh...
Blessed day all, off to stitch and relax.
~The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not be in want. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he restores my soul. He guides me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Psalm 23:1-3 ~
I wish I could see your pics! They just come up as empty boxes on your blog.... sounds like you're having fun getting ready though!
ReplyDelete