Caring for a Loved One with Cancer by June HuntMy rating: 5 of 5 stars
This book is a must. These days, everyone knows someone with cancer, so this book would be a huge blessing to them. I know because I know someone that has cancer and this really opened my eyes and helped me think of more ways I could be a blessing to them.
June's use of verses for all 50 ways to care for your loved one was beautiful. What an amazing thing to have gone through it and be a blessing to so many. Indeed "a word aptly spoken is like apples of gold in settings of silver" Proverbs 25:11.
Such a beautiful cover too, brings a tranquility to me when I see it.
After the 50 different ways to care for your loved one during cancer, June talks about not forgetting the children and some other important inforation, including if you don't know Jesus as your Lord and Savior.
Would be a good book to put in a basket of a family going through a time like this, whether they have cancer or some other serious illness.
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!