Life-Changing Conversations: 7 Strategies for Talking About What Matters Most by Sarah RozenthulerMy rating: 4 of 5 stars
Could be life changing for anyone! Lots of practical advice, several different scenarios gone over that each person might be able to put themselves into. Marriage, jobs, confrontations in almost every part of our lives.
I never thought about conversations as being that deep or that much work! I really liked the job one though. I am not sure in marriage if it should be I am going to do what I want. That is my reasoning for the 4 stars. When you are married, it isn't just about you.
The Bible was quoted in here, so maybe it should be quoted for marriage help too. That isn't what the Bible wants you to do. Also, the Bible clearly states the heart is wicked. So be careful when listening to your heart.
The excercises in the back are thought provoking and will lead you onto a richer deeper communication with others.
I received a copy on netgalley in exchange for an honest review.
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!