Friday, August 17, 2012

Review: Smart Girls Get What They Want

Smart Girls Get What They WantSmart Girls Get What They Want by Sarah Strohmeyer
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Being reviewed as a teenage book, even though it is Sarah Strohmeyer, I had my doubts. First 40 or so pages in I wanted to put it down. However, it ended with a slam dunk for me. Gigi was brilliant, no pun intended! Gigi and her 2 best friends are VERY smart. But what they discover is that might get you somewhere in the adult world, it won't in high school, especially with boys.

When Gigi is thought to have cheated with Mike, even though it wasn't founded it would go in her file, she decides to run for student rep to help overturn these kinds of decisions. Even though no one knows who she is, and she really really detests public speaking. Who would run when they know that if they get up to speak they are going to vomit? Makes for some hilarious and nail biting scenes.

Also, we have some crushes running through the pages between all 3 girls. I am rooting for some in particular, and some not so much. Won't tell though, you have to read to find out who kisses who!! LOL Enjoy, Strohmeyer is wickedly brilliant once again!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!