Friday, July 12, 2013

Friday Review: The Road to Grace

The Road to Grace (The Walk, #3)The Road to Grace by Richard Paul Evans
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Doesn't this book make you want to walk? I mean, I love how much he is learning about the world, and about himself!

Alan lost his wife after she died of an infection from falling off of a horse. Then he lost his home and business, so 2 days after the funeral, he starts walking to Key West, Florida, only because it is the furthest from Seattle without using a boat.

On his journey, as we have learned in the previous 2 books, he has endured a mugging and plenty of other things. So on this trip, he ends up getting really dizzy and passing out on the side of the road. Being told in a hospital that he has vertigo, he ends up staying at a gentleman's house for a day or 2 until he was better to keep walking.

Only to end up dizzy again, passing out, and waking up in a St. Louis hospital. Don't want to tell any more than that, you will have to read it to find out what he is doing there. But then it cliff hangs and you will have to read book 4 to find out the verdict!

I love each of these walks, and this one in particular because McKale's mom is following Alan, even though she is so not a walker. What does she want from him? Why won't she just leave him alone. And can Alan give her what she wants?

Just love this series, I think it is so wonderful written! Don't miss out!!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!