Saturday, July 13, 2013

Review: A Step of Faith

A Step of Faith (The Walk, #4)A Step of Faith by Richard Paul Evans
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The walk continues! Find out how Alan is doing, if he will even be able to finish his walk, or if this brain tumor changes everything for him.

Halfway through, and a brain tumor! Can you believe it? Then I started thinking, halfway through, what will he do when he is done? And it seems love is in the air, a three way triangle even.

I loved this book in particular, I loved the strange people that let other people tell them what to do, and call them master. Gag. And I loved the swamp!

But, now here we are another dilemma at the end. I don't want to spoil it for anyone, so I am NOT going to say anything. But this one was my favorite, Alan is sooooo close to Key West. Will he ever get to finish, or does he even need to? Did he work out on his walk what he needed to in his mind?

The only thing I wish differently for, is that we wouldn't have to wait another year!!!!!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!