Becoming Myself: A Woman's Journey of Transformation by Stasi EldredgeMy rating: 5 of 5 stars
I loved Stasi's book, Captivating so I was eager to get my hands on her newest, Becoming Myself. But then, silently you think to yourself, do I really want to put myself through all this pain? The answer, YES. Anything we can do to help our walk with our Lord and Savior, should always be a ready challenge.
Stasi covers so many points in this book, you will want to keep this book close by for easy reference.
A few verses I think really every woman should know:
Romans 8:38-39 - 38 For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,[a] neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39 neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
2 Cor. 5:21 - 21 God made him who had no sin to be sin[a] for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.
Make sure you have your Bible close, so you can reference these verses too. Don't just breeze through this book, really read it and take it in. God has so many plans for all of us, but first we have to get to that place where we fully ourselves, and fully His. (as Stasi says)
At the end, she has a ramsomed heart daily prayer, and if you have never accepted God as your Savior, a prayer of salvation as well.
Enjoy this book, it will be a blessing to so many I know! I recommend this book for each lady. What a neat gift to give your mom, grandma, sister, friends, every lady you know!
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!