One Pink Line by Dina SilverMy rating: 5 of 5 stars
6 hours it took for me to read this fantastic read. We alternate back and forth between past and present, Sydney and her daughter Grace. Sydney fell in love with Ethan, but ended up pregnant with a friend from college's baby during an overnighter, and they weren't in love and Kevin didn't want anything to do with the baby.
But Grace never knew that her "dad" wasn't her dad, that her biological dad was someone different. And then you have a whole other host of characters, moms, dads, sisters and friends. All wacky in their own way, and this book was just so excellent, I don't even have words. I cried. I cried several times. I mean, Ethan's mom was so gracious during everything and Kevin's mom and sister equally so.
Authors like this make it hard to get anything else done. But it sure was a good way to spend a Sunday. And I hear that Ms Silver has a new book out, I am doubly excited to get my hands on that one now!!! I received a copy of this book from Goodreads First Read program in exchange for an honest opinion.
View all my reviews
good blog ,thank you for your sharing
ReplyDelete