Love Saves the Day by Gwen CooperMy rating: 5 of 5 stars
This book will surprise you, pleasantly! I am not a HUGE cat lover, but what really grabbed me at first with this book was the cover. I love it to pieces! It says so much. At first, getting used to Prudence's thoughts was a bit weird, but by the middle of the book, when Laura's and Sarah's thoughts were mixed in, I fell completely in love!
Laura and her mom haven't gotten along really in some time. Why you ask? That is part of the mystery of this wonderful book. Prudence plays a HUGE role and in time you will come to love her! Like I said before, I am not a huge cat fan, but in the middle of reading this book, I happened to go into a pet store and there was a cat and I couldn't help but wonder if they were thinking like Prudence!
Josh was really a likeable character as well, but we don't hear from him. But Laura's point of view I enjoyed. Almost as much as Prudence's! How fun to imagine for a short time anyway what a cat's thoughts might be!! Enjoy, you will love spending some time with dear Prudence!!
I received this book from Goodreads First Read program in exchange for an honest review.
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!