Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Review: Death Takes a Ride

Death Takes a Ride (The Cate Kincaid Files, #3)Death Takes a Ride by Lorena McCourtney

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Cate Kinkaid arrives at H&B Vintage Auto Restorations to give a friend a ride. But trouble finds Cate even there -- this time in the form of one dead man, one wounded man, and what appears to be a pretty obvious case of self-defense. Owner Matt Halliday wants to hire her, but not for this case. Instead, Cate is charged with finding a man who owns a particular motorcycle Matt would like to buy. As her search progresses, she begins to suspect that the shooting in Matt's office may not have been as cut-and-dried as it appeared.

--My thoughts. Fun murder mystery. I really enjoyed getting to know this cast of characters. When you add in animals, love and murder with mystery, makes it so much fun. You might guess it, but the ride is so much fun. Cate is a hoot, and you will fall for her character, feeling like she might be one of your great friends by the end of the book. I haven't read any of the other books, but this book stood alone. Made me want to pick them up though. I love books like this, light-hearted, fun to read, with an air of mystery, and a bit of a love line!

I received this book from the publisher in exchange for my honest opinion.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!