The Road We Must Travel: A Personal Guide for Your Journey by Francis ChanMy rating: 5 of 5 stars
Highly respected, best-selling spiritual mentors, including Francis Chan, Eugene Peterson (The Message), Bill Hybels, and others, provide guidance as you navigate uncharted roads ahead.
--My thoughts. This book is so wonderful, one that you will have to give as gifts to all you know. Read it, use it for your bible studies. One of the many things I really liked was, instead of looking to Jesus for our significance and value, we often look to insignificant things. That is so true. There are 12 stops. These authors, some I didn't know well, and some I did. I loved hearing their thoughts and studying from them.
I received a copy from the author in exchange for my honest opinion.
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!