The Dream Dress by Janice ThompsonMy rating: 5 of 5 stars
A seamstress at a swanky bridal boutique, Gabi Delgado dreams of doing more than ripping out seams and fitting dresses to doe-eyed brides. She wants to see her own dress designs gracing the young women of Texas. When Jordan Spencer, the editor of Texas Bride magazine visits the shop to do a feature, Gabi is devastated to lose her job in his very influential presence. Convinced she'll never get her dreams off the ground now, Gabi needs lots of encouragement--especially from her friend Bella Neeley--to take a chance and start her business. And as she gets to know Jordan, she discovers that she may have to take a chance on love as well. Could it be that she'll have to design her own wedding dress soon.
--My thoughts. Although this is the third book in the series, this is my first one. It does stand alone. It is fun and it is a quick read. I really enjoyed it from beginning to end. This is why I read, I enjoyed the message woven throughout. Thompson's writing you will enjoy.. I loved the quotes at the beginning of the chapters. What nice touches. I can't wait to go back and read the previous ones. She keeps it light, fun and yet with a message.
I received this book in exchange for my honest opinion from Revell.
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!