The Woman Code: 20 Powerful Life Strategies You Need to Navigate Today's Challenges by Sophia A. NelsonMy rating: 5 of 5 stars
Popular TV commentator, former White House correspondent, and motivational speaker reveals the 20 principles that will help women achieve their dreams, purpose, and destiny.
--My thoughts. I think there is so much in here, I am going to be giving my girls each a copy for Christmas so they can highlight and underline and mark the heck out of for themselves. I loved each chapter and think it is so important as they become young ladies that they discover and find out how to build themselves and each other up. I especially loved the part about gossip. Women love to do it but it is bad ladies. Really not good for us. Also important is to apologize. You don't find many people apologizing these days.
I received a copy of this book from Revell in exchange for my honest opinion.
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!