Hooray another finish last night while we were watching Prince Caspian! I changed all the colors, but I hope you like it!
I have all 45 or so (turning a 666 shade ;) ) UFO's in a box, ready to go. Then I have a few more in my cross stitch bags. Ugh! I don't even want to know I am thinking but I am on a roll, and it makes me feel better to know they are getting done. I have soooo many other things I want to start, but when I see them finshed I feel super good, so I will keep up with it.
I am working on April Doodle now. It had a mistake with one of the flower pots. However, I found it this morning!!!! So I have about 40 stitches to finish it and that one will bite the dust!!! Only 2 more for my January goal. I will keep plugging away at them till the box is empty. I have mixed ones that I just got bored with the ones that have mistakes. My goal is to NOT start anything new until at least 40 of these are gone. It is only January 3rd though!
We have been taking down Christmas stuff, cleaning a bit. Ellie has a friend over for the night. Lex is across the street and Brittany is going to go make gingerbread houses at Tracy's later. Maybe I will walk with Tracy later too. We haven't walked in two days!!! Also, I hope to knock out the April doodle today too!
Have a wonderful Saturday. Happy Stitching!!!
Hi Tonya!
ReplyDeleteYour stitching is beautiful!
You had asked about my apple doll and how long it keeps..I am not exactly sure! I hope it will keep for a very long time...it has now taken up residency as the shop mascot at the quilt shop I work at :)
Love your blog, keep up the great work!
Raggedystitches,
Louise
yes, I love my Narnia movies too. I thought "Prince Caspian" was just as good... maybe better than the first movie. (love the brave mouse)LOL.
ReplyDeleteUFO's have a way of making us feel bad, don't they? Like they taunt us from the box, LOL. Keep plugging away and their number will diminish. Good work!