Thursday, January 15, 2009

Frosty!

Well I know everyone around the country is freezing. It is frosty here, but not as cold. I am praying for everyone that has extreme temps. Stay warm please!!!

I am so bad. Well at least I didn't start something new. I pulled out Frosty in a Black Box by SMO. I thought it had a mistake but it seems to be sailing along and I can't find one. I counted and recounted everything before I started.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Went 3 miles this morning. As far as weighing, I weighed 104 two days ago and today it said 102. I feel better, and that is what counts! I did do something bad. I snuck a honey bun this morning after everyone left.

Well I might do wood in awhile, but I am waiting for all the fog to burn off. I watched Top Chef from last night. My girl is gone now. I am sad. She is a really neat person I think. So many shows these days. I heard LOST is going to be up again, Big Love starts on Sunday!!! I can't help but watch. It is like a train wreck. --

Well I hope everyone has a great Thursday!! Happy Stitching!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!