Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Middle of the month already!!!

Can you believe it is already the 14th? Where does the time go?

Well we have been working out almost every day. Every day as well, I have been doing outside things, and dancing on the DDR pad. I have tried to keep busy so I am not sitting all day. Sometimes I am really sleepy though. I think it was Monday I slept all day and then went to bed at 7:30 or something. I weighed in at 103 but I had my pants, shirt, tennis shoes and heavy sweatshirt. Lex said my sides look thinner but my muffin top hasn't gone anywhere yet. I know it took quite awhile to get like this so it won't be overnight. I do feel better though. I have a bit more energy during the day.

Well I have been reading quite a bit so don't forget to check out my goodreads blog!

On to stitching. My camera has been unplugged but I can take a few now. So this is the doodle by Oakhaven Designs, the April Doodle by Needle Nutz and my WIP former UFO, Pumpkin Pie by SMO. Thanks for looking. Have a wonderful Wednesday! Happy Stitching!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

(I took the pictures but it isn't letting me share, so I will restart everything and hopefully that will help!!)

1 comment:

  1. Don't feel bad... I'm working on weight loss too. A tough and loooong battle.

    Patting you on the back for encouragement!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!