Saturday, January 17, 2009

Longggg Saturday!!!

Well what is the deal? It is FREEZING out!!!! Goodness. Last night we had dinner, played the chasing game (where we turn out the lights, hide and DH runs around scaring and trying to catch everyone!) and I crashed shortly after that. Lex had a friend spend the night. This morning we got up, Hunter got up too and he went with us and sat, played his game while we worked out. When we got back, got everyone up so we could get out of here in an hour. We went to The Dalles, got the kids some popcorn and drinks and settled in for the movie Alvin and the Chipmunks. Then while they were there, we went and did the grocery shopping.

We went and picked them up and headed to Hood River to exchange Ellie's MP3. We came home, unloaded groceries and DH got a call power out somewhere. He didn't think he would be long, but Ellie and Lex helped me pack him a lunch. He called just a few minutes ago and sounds like east of us is having issues too so they are headed out there. So a quiet night here.

Going to watch Be Kind, Rewind. I hope it is good.

So here is the July ornament I finished:

Photobucket

Here is Holy Holly, It's Christmas SMO I JUST finished too!! ( I am really on a roll with these UFO's!!)

Photobucket

Now here is another UFO Peace by SMO I am going to work on tonight!

Photobucket

And I will leave you with a picture of what my house looks like tonight. Lex has her foot up because she got it stuck in a doorway last night while playing the chasing game. We ALWAYS have casualities!!!

Photobucket

Stay warm and happy stitching!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!