Friday, January 16, 2009

Hooray it is Friday!!!!

Good morning everyone! It is COLD here and a light dusting of snow. I want more!! LOL On Friday's I volunteer in Ellie's class, having the kids read to me for fluency. It is fun and the kids are awesome! They all try so hard. Also, it will keep me from wanting to eat!! lol I walked/ran for 3 miles again today. I am at 102, with everything on, but at least I haven't gone up. I feel really good and that is what matters. (Except for my knees!) --

Tomorrow Lex and Britt were supposed to go with the youth tubing but it has been canceled due to lack of snow. Wahhh I know they will be so disappointed. Then Ellie, Jeff, Hunter and I were supposed to go to Hood River to replace Ellie's MP3 and go to the free movie. I don't know if we will go now. Will have to see.

This weekend is a 3 day weekend!!!! I am thinking of something fun I can do with them on Monday.

Also, Jeff found out he is going to Camp Rilea at the beginning of Feb for 10 days. We knew it would be coming, but I am sad. His birthday is the 14th, so at least he will be home in time for that.

Stitching, well I got a bit done on Frosty. I have to work on it in natural light because I can't see real well. I love how it is turning out though.

Photobucket

I also pulled out the July ornament I never finished:

Photobucket

I hope to finish this today. Have a great Friday everyone. Happy Stitching. I will leave you with a few pictures of the kidlets and the dogs this morning!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

(My camera has decided it doesn't want to share. I will restart the computer and will share when I get back, promise!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!