Sunday, January 17, 2010

Blessed Sunday ~

Myspace Comments
Sunday Comments
2.0 Myspace Layouts


We had such a wonderful time yesterday. The girls did too! Hunter's birthday party was a success. 6 kids showed up. Whew they are a LOT of work! Boys bouncing off the walls, literally! We played games, had pizza, opened presents, bowled and then ate ice cream cake. The bowling alley gave Hunter one of the pins from the lane and had all his friends autograph it for a keepsake. Isn't that awesome!!!

Jeff and I played the WII after we got home last night. Hunter had gone to a friend's, so it was just Ellie, Jeff and I. Jeff boxed so hard he had sweat coming down his face!!!! LOL

Today is church. Then after that, Tracy and LennaDee are coming over to play hand and foot. LennaDee wanted to learn and Caitlyn is spending the night. (They are in the middle of a quick move so I am not 100% on all of this YET!) If they don't come over, I will read my book, Get Outta My Face by Rick Horne.

Have a blessed Sunday. I have no stitchy pictures to show, didn't do anything last night!

1 comment:

Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!