Monday, January 11, 2010

Just another manic Monday!!!

Myspace Comments
Monday Comments
2.0 Myspace Layouts


It is Monday. It is not my usual everyone go back to school/work Monday though! Hunter has a cleaning with the dentist this morning. Then we are going to join Ellie at school to eat lunch with her. Then we take her to The Dalles for her doctor appointment.

I am really looking forward to spending some fun time with him today!!! I hardly ever get a day where the girls don't have school. He always goes to school, so this is a treat! Although he has learned to whistle, so that is ALL he does. Drives me insane!!!

I am reading The Murderer's Daughters by Randy Susan Meyers. I have it to review, I noticed it is coming out on the 18th, so I thought I better hurry!!!!

Well have a blessed Monday!! Stay warm. (I am soooo looking forward to spring!!)

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your day! That sound like it will be nice for you and for him too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!