Saturday, December 17, 2011

All I Want is You

All I Want Is YouAll I Want Is You by Sherrill Bodine
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Spicy! From beginning to end, Sherrill keeps the edge and makes this book an absolute joy to read! Venus Clayworth can't figure out why the Clayworth's fired her father and why he was taking it -- However, she finds it hard to be mad every time Connor Clayworth O'Flynn walks into the room though. When Venus acquires a jeweled mermaid brooch, and finds out it might be a stolen piece from a long time ago, can her and Connor work together in peace to solve the mystery of the brooch and maybe also Venus can find out why her dad was fired, without falling in love with Connor?

With these stories, of course we always know boy gets girl in the end, or does he? The mystery of who really is the thief and why Alastair was fired will have you NOT putting this book down till the last word. I am hooked on Bodine's writing. I couldn't help but laugh throughout the book and she does such a good job making you feel as if you NEED more!!

Good book to read curled up on a Saturday afternoon! Enjoy with your favorite cup of spicy tea!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!