A Town Called Valentine: A Valentine Valley Novel by Emma CaneMy rating: 5 of 5 stars
From the first moment we arrived in Valentine Valley, I felt as if I was at home! All the characters have such a warmness that you can't help but love Emma Cane's newest book -- A Town Called Valentine..
We start out with Emily Murphy coming to town to see the property that was left to her when her mother passed away in a car accident. Her car breaks down and so she stops at this local watering hole. Only to run into Nate, who is Valentine's flirt.
Of course we can all guess the storyline -- but you won't guess the little mystery thrown in and you will enjoy the ride. It will end WAY TOO soon .. it did for me anyway.
This book was perfect to just curl up with on a cold day. It will make you warm just reading it.. believe you me!!! Enjoy!
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!