Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Review: The Snow Angel

The Snow AngelThe Snow Angel by Glenn Beck
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Perfect Christmas reading! This story was so amazing, I had to stop several times and tell my family members. I thought at first, oh another sappy Christmas story.

But this one hits home, in way or another for everyone I am sure.

We alternate between 2 different people, Mitch who is an elderly man, obviously has Alzheimers, living in an assisted living facility.

Then we have Rachel who is married to Cyrus and has one daughter. Cyrus is a jerk. As you will find out.

What Mitch and Rachel have to do together, I will let you find out. It is a beautiful story of two humans through life, and a bunch of other messages .. too many to tell!

Just read it!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!