Thursday, December 15, 2011

WWW Wednesdays

I know I know, it is Thursday, but I thought I would get in the habit of doing these posts. So for my WWW Wednesdays.. here it is. What I read this past week? --A Town Called Valentine by Emma Cane (see review) A good book, Valentine is a place you go and don't want to leave. And word is that there will be a book following this one!! --The Snow Angel by Glenn Beck -- Good good book, see review but highly recommend it! What am I reading now? 13 by Wendy Mass -- cute YA book! What will I be reading this week? -- Lost December by Richard Paul Evans -- Inseparable by Dora Heldt -- The Flight of Gemma Haredy by Margot Livesey -- Wrapped in Rain by Charles Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!