Sunday, January 19, 2014

Review, and a GIVEAWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Food Triggers: End Your Cravings, Eat Well and Live BetterFood Triggers: End Your Cravings, Eat Well and Live Better by Rhona Epstein
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Chemical explanation. Treatable. Recovery.

He brought me up out of the pit of destruction, out of the miry clay, and He set my feet upon a rock making my footsteps firm. - Psalm 40:2

Rhona Epstein writes, "We are not alone, and God never meant for us to live in agony over what was created to nurture and sustain us. He never meant for us to struggle with food." -- If you have ever felt like this, this book is for you. Rhona writes like she knows what your mind and heart are thinking. Rhona goes on to say that the truth of God's promises of love, freedom, and strength began to sink in. She discovered her ability to be free was totally dependent on Him. Relying on God and His strength instead of herself brought about true metamorphosis.

Rhona uses many different examples of people she has worked with. I also really enjoyed the Trigger Talks. ** Events and circumstances can change, but the emotions triggered repeat themselves.** How true is that? Rhona's book will be such a blessing to so many, I know it will. It has a reader's discussion, if you would like to do it in a small group setting as well.

Rhona says happiness is really an inside job. Want to know more? Leave me a comment, and on Jan 25th, I will pick a lucky winner and send them a free copy of the book!! Good luck all!!

I received a copy of this book from the publisher in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion. I was not compensated in any form.

View all my reviews

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like an interesting book. Would love have a chance to win. I hope that posting a comment is the way your give away is going to work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a book that I definitely need to read. There are many times I emotionally eat, and would love to be able to "fix" this problem. Thank you for your wonderful review!

    Debbie Rhoades
    ReadingMama922@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!