
Fall Graphics - Backgrounds
Not really, in the 70's is NOT considered FALL I think.. maybe by today's standards, this weather is sooo crazy!
Ok on with the show. First off, on Sunday Brittany looked so beautiful for church, I took her pic and thought I would share with you.

And here is Bubbs, home today, his stomach is bothering him.

I am sooo wanting to decorate, bake and stitch Christmas. Every Friday night I am hosting a virtual stitch-in. So I hope you decide to join me! With that being said, I have TEN UFO's that are SMO Christmas pieces. I am NOT going to start anything new until these are finished! So help me out, encourage me and maybe join me?
#1 - A Blue Christmas

#2 - Eggxtra Special Christmas

#3 - Snowman on the Moon

#4 - In A Black Box - Frosty

#5 - Cheer

#6 - Carrot Cake

#7 - Snowflake Freebie

#8 - Joy Ornaments

#9 - Winter Jars

#10 - Santa and Friends

Please join me EVERY Friday night. Post pictures before and after, invite your friends and please encourage one another!!
Have a blessed day all!
Hi,
ReplyDeleteI will join you on Friday I will start doing my X-mas gifts I don't have much time to them!!!
Good luck on getting your WIPs finished up.
ReplyDelete