Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Road trip!

What a week this has been! We went on a road trip to see my Aunt Jacquie and my cousin Justin in Spokane on Saturday for lunch. Aunt Jacquie was in Spokane because Justin had surgery. We had such a good lunch with them!

Photobucket

Aunt Jacquie LOVES her technology so here is Brittany and Lex loving on her phone!

Photobucket

I finished A Blue Christmas Friday night during my SAL and then I worked more on Thank God; Trust God. I love all the colors!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I am a bit further along than this now. I am hoping to finish it today or tomorrow.

Have a blessed day all!

~ The Lord upholds all who are falling and raises up all who are bowed down. Psalm 145:14 ~

4 comments:

  1. I love your blog background! Looks like you had a great trip....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, great back ground!

    Looks like you all had a great time.

    Love the finishes. Blue Christmas... I'll have to see if I can nab that one. Have'nt been to see Sanmanville in quite a while. My new user name is "IslandSweetPea"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty stitchwork...love the Blue Christmas one particularly...very cute snowmen :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like everyone had a nice visit. Great job on Blue Christmas. Your other one is coming along nicely.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!