Wednesday, November 17, 2010

L-O-V-???

Myspace Comments
Wednesday Comments

Good morning friends!!! Wonderful Wednesday. Can you believe Thanksgiving is only 8 days away? Do you have your menu planned and if so what will you be eating?

Here is our menu:

Appetizers - Buffalo Chicken Dip & Pumpkin Pie Dip with fruit
Main - Creole Stuffed Turkery and stuffing
Sides - rolls, garlic roasted mashed potatoes, cranberry fluff and green bean casserole
Dessert - easy pumpkin pie, butter pecan pumpkin pie and sour cream peach pecan pie

Also for a drink we are going to have cranberry juice mixed with lemon/lime soda!

So I have been stitching a little bit on Christ is My Salvation.

Photobucket

Photobucket

It is coming along nicely!

Well all my chores are done, so I am going to stitch and rest today. I seem to have picked up whatever bug is going around and need to get better! Blessed day all!

4 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I still don't know what will be mine menu but I know I will be making a cake !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better soon. Great progress on stitching. My menu will be plain and simple since my DH will sleeping all day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what we are going to have, but I haven't done my shopping yet!

    Hope you feel better soon..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!