Wednesday, November 3, 2010

To rotate or to NOT rotate?

Myspace Comments
Wednesday Comments - Backgrounds


Every once in awhile I will get this crazy idea to rotate projects. What works best for you? Ok so I decided I am going to rotate between UFO's and new pieces to give me some incentive. Then I am going to rotate between CCS and SMO. So enjoy the ride!

I finished SMO Pumpkin stitch off piece last night. He was a fun stitch! I stitched him on some 18 ct aida that I tea/coffee dyed myself!

Photobucket

Then I worked a bit on Blue Christmas. Here is what it looked like after working on it for an hour or so:

Photobucket

So today is a CCS new piece. So here is what I am going to do now! hehehe (serial starter I know!)

Photobucket

http://www.crosscountrystitching.com/data/project/225love.jpg

Blessed Wednesday all!

~ Choose my instruction instead of silver, knowledge rather than choice gold. Proverbs 8:10 ~

3 comments:

  1. The pumpkin is very cute. Your Blue Christmas is coming along nicely.

    I don't rotate, it doesn't work well for me. I hate trying to keep track of the threaded needles in my armchair caddy for the various projects.

    Looking forward to see your progress on the CCS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First let me say a huge thank you for your comment. It really means a lot to know I still have someone to connect with. It's been tough.

    I don't rotate, but work on things according to mood and how my eyes "feel"... cause they aren't young anymore, hahaha.

    Gonna check on you more often, as we have that love of CCS going on right now. :o)

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you have quite alot to keep you busy :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!