Friday, November 19, 2010

FRIED-DAY!!!

Myspace Comments
Friday Comments



Hooray it is Friday!

Any big plans this weekend? I think besides getting ready for Thanksgiving we don't have many. The girls are going to a slumber party with other church members, so that should be a fun time for them!

My progress on Christ is My Salvation has been limited due to the pain in my hands. However I am seeing the rhematologist this morning!

So this is week 2:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Bailey and Kahlua are ready for the weekend too!

Photobucket

Photobucket

~ Love each other with genuine affection. Romans 12:10 ~

3 comments:

  1. I hope you and your family have a wonderful weekend. No exciting plans here. It is going to be wet. Sorry you are having pain. My hands don't hold up well to a lot of stitching anymore either. Your WIP is looking great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about your hands. For someone who loves to stitch, that's gotta be a bummer.

    Cute pooches!

    I'm just stitching this weekend. Next weekend should be more exciting, with Steve's birthday, a Santa Parade, posibly kid-less.

    Very pretty project you are working on... what's the name?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL... I guess I just had to read the previous post to answer my question. LOL sry

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!