
Saturday Comments
So I started on Christ is My Salvation. HOWEVER, I ripped out the alphabet I started THREE times! First time I just started with brown, then I discovered that it was supposed to be one brown/one green thread. Then I did that but I really don't care for it. I like the brown by itself better. So then I ripped all that out and redid it with brown. Then I discovered I was off a bit -- rip that out, again. Stinkin frog anyway. So this is ALL I accomplished last night:


So what did you stitch last night? Love to see all what everyone is working on!
A bit of stitching here today, as well as reading The Countess by Rebecca Johns, author of Icebergs. The Countess is her second book and I think it is going to be a good read! I just finished Goodnight, Beautiful by Dorothy Koomson. Check out my reviews on Amazon or Goodreads!
Happy reading and/or stitching! Blessings on your weekend.
~ I give thanks to my God always for you because of the grace of God that was given you in Christ Jesus, that in every way you were enriched in him in all speech and all knowledge - even as the testimony about Christ was confirmed among you - so that you are not lacking in any spiritual gift, as you wait for the revealing of our Lord Jesus Christ, who will sustain you to the end, guiltless in the day of our Lord Jesus Christ. God is faithful, by whom you were called into the fellowship of his Son, Jesus Christ our Lord. 1 Corthinthians 1:4-9 ~
I'm sorry the frog came to visit you. Your start is very nice. No stitching here this weekend. I am going to do some finishing today. Have a wonderful weekend.
ReplyDelete