Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Review: Heaven is for Real

Heaven is for Real: A Little Boy's Astounding Story of His Trip to Heaven and BackHeaven is for Real: A Little Boy's Astounding Story of His Trip to Heaven and Back by Todd Burpo
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

A must read.. It should be a requirement.. everywhere! At first, I know we are all skeptics. Yea sure some kid thinks he saw God, angels blah blah blah. BUT... read this book. Your mind will be forever changed.

If you don't believe in God, then I wouldn't hestitate to read this book. If you still don't then let me know, I will pray for you.

I think the book speaks for itself. I am so glad that they finally did write it. God will use this book and family in amazing ways -- what a wonderful gift to give to everyone this Christmas. Not only a good story, what a testimony!

Todd Burpo keeps it real, but shares his family's story and struggles. You will laugh and cry while reading, all at the same time. Afterward your family won't be able to keep you quiet, you will want to share this story with each person you meet. I do!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!