Miles to Go by Richard Paul EvansMy rating: 5 of 5 stars
Outstanding. I don't want to wait for Part 3!!! I want to find out now what happens next.
I didn't read The Walk, but I know I will be picking that up asap just so I can get a better picture. However, Miles To Go can stand alone as well. You get enough blurbs to be able to follow along and not be confused as to what happened before this part..
In this part, Alan has decided to walk from Seattle to Key West after his wife dies, his partner stole all of his clients, he lost his house; basically all came falling down on him. However, right outside of Spokane he is attacked by a group of guys and is stabbed. The only number the police could find on him was a card from a lady he helped fix her tires, Angel.
Angel seems to be an angel to Alan, but Alan might be an angel to her as well.
I won't say anymore, I don't want to ruin one bit of it for anyone, so go now, get it and read it! You will love it just as much as me!
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!