Friday, November 25, 2011

Review: Single in the City

Outstanding! If you read one more book this year, let this one be THE ONE!!! You won't be sorry. Hannah is like each one of us. You will love her fly-by-the-seat-of-her-pants attitude, which she has from beginning to end. I mean who does that? Who flies to another country, not knowing anyone, just wanting something different?? You tend to think everyone is like us, in the US. But they aren't! Totally different meanings to words -- This book will have you laughing and laughing, and reading parts to whoever is around you, if you can stop laughing! Hannah makes a life for herself over in London. She never gives up her quest to find Mr Right.. her adventures will make you want to pack a bag and follow her! Will you follow her on her next adventure?? I know I will. If you read this, you will find out what Michele has in store for us readers... Don't miss out!!!! You will miss out on a book that you will be sorry you didn't read!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!