The Encyclopedia of Me by Karen RiversMy rating: 4 of 5 stars
So very fun. Young girls are going to get a HUGE kick out of Tink, or Is, or Isadora.. whatever it is she ends up wanting to be called.
Isadora is an 8th grade girl, who is very vibrant, witty and engaging. I loved her personality, she is someone most girls will identify with. She lives with her parents and 2 brothers. One of has autism which leaves the family stressed and a bit broken. But they all lean on each other, and Tink will have you laughing out loud.
Karen Rivers has a wonderful talent, one I hope she continues -- This book will be hot this fall when kids are going back to school. I know I am going to recommend it to everyone I know!
I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!