Picture This: A Novel by Jacqueline SheehanMy rating: 4 of 5 stars
Oh how I wish I had read Lost & Found first. Might have given me more of a background. But it is what it is, and so I find Rocky adjusting to her husband Bob dying suddenly and leaving her a widow. In this book, a girl calls Rocky claiming Bob was her dad. Natalie appears to have had a rough childhood, being tossed to and fro from one foster home to another.
On a whim, wanting Natalie to really be Bob's unclaimed daughter, she buys a house on the island badly in need of repair. Much like Natalie, maybe Rocky thinks she can fix the house and Natalie and have a daughter, like she always wanted.
The dog that saved Rocky, from Lost and Found, Cooper reads humans. He loves Rocky of course, and a 17 year old neighbor, Melissa. But he gets a weird feeling from this Natalie girl. When Melissa spies Natalie stealing jewelry, she knew there was something wrong with who Natalie is claiming she is. But what is it?
I don't want to give anything here, so pick this thrilling book up asap. The first hundred pages I was a bit lost and bored, but after that I couldn't put it down. Sucked me right in. So if you have been wondering where I was at, it was stuck in my chair with this book! Go NOW, get it!
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!