Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Review: Finding Our Way Home

Finding Our Way Home: A NovelFinding Our Way Home: A Novel by Charlene Ann Baumbich
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

When we come upon this magificent story, we have Evelyn a young lady, living in Sasha's home, being a caretaker. Sasha is a famous ballet dancer who was injured, probably to never dance again. Evelyn is a spirited young lady. You will love her from the very beginning. Both ladies you will love, but Sasha takes awhile for her to grow on you!

Both going through different problems; Sasha not talking to her husband/dance partner or best friend since the accident. And Evelyn, Evelyn is engaged to a playboy. Didn't like Jorden from the get-go. But together they make a wonderful team and can concur the world!

I loved this book, I didn't want to sleep last night and I looked forward to picking it up this morning to finish. I love the spirit and the resounding word throughout the book, GRACE. Finding our way home, each of us, our own paths, but perhaps together as well.

Charlene Ann Baumbich is a fantastic writer, one I have fallen in love with so quickly. I want to read every one of her books now. Thanks Ms. Baumbich you have created a unique and magical place.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!