I Couldn't Love You More by Jillian MedoffMy rating: 5 of 5 stars
This is my first novel by Medoff and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Strong women start it out and finish it. I loved each woman, especially Maggie. Sylvia drove me crazy but she is a crucial part of this book. Although this is a longer book, it goes so extremely fast that you won't even notice. It will keep you up all night, especially when the book takes a turn you don't expect.
What EVERY reader loves I tell you! This reader anyway. Eliot is a woman after my own heart. I love everything about her, from beginning to end. Stepchildren are a hard lot and when you add one children together what a creation. I have a good picture of Grant in my mind though.
This will be a good book to read at the beach. Especially with the cover it really screams READ ME AT THE BEACH.
I really didn't want to write a review that says everything that happens in the book, I despise spoilers. So I will just leave you with my generic thoughts and ramblings, but pick it up. Put it in your bag and read it. It is one of those books where after you read it, you look at the world and wonder why it hasn't stopped with what you just read. Is that clear as mud? ;)
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!