Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays

*Grab your current read. *Open to a random page. *Share two "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page. *BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! You don't want to ruin the book for others. *Share the title and author too, so other TT participants can add it to their TBR lists if they like your teaser. Here is mine from I Couldn't Love You More by Jillian Medoff Then, because I think we're finished, I grab linen from the closet to make a bed for Grant in another room, since I'm sure he doesn't want to sleepw with me in this one. It doesn't dawn on me until I'm holding a stack of sheets that there's no need for him to sleep in this house at all. Wowzers.. now that sounds good. Must go read!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!