The Gap Year by Sarah BirdMy rating: 5 of 5 stars
This book was amazing. Another one I am sorry I waited so long to read!
We alternate between mother/present and the daughter/past. Both come together colliding in such a glorious way, it made me KNOW this is WHY I read! For books like this.
I love how much emotion is with the mom, we all have been there, or in my case, am right there NOW! So I understand. But we can't see the big picture sometimes, what might not be, might be fore the best. And the daughter, searching for who she is.
Just beautiful. That is all I have to say. I completely loved the way this book was written, and its contents. Thoroughly enjoyable, every single word!
The fathert,the scientology and leaving. But even more beautiful what happens in the end. Life, messy but wonderful!
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!