Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Review: 1105 Yakima Street

1105 Yakima Street by Debbie Macomber

Debbie Macomber knows what readers want! I couldn't say any couple is my favorite, but I sure do love Rachel and Bruce! I was rooting for them from the very beginning. So when they get married without a very long engagement, Bruce's teenage daughter Jolene suddenly has a big problem with Rachel. She is rude and mouthy and completely out of line. Bruce doesn't know what to do, he would rather ignore the problem.

Then we have Will and Miranda, and all the other characters we have come to love in the small town of Cedar Cove! I love getting little snippets of each person, and then moving back and forth between everyone.

This is the second to last book for the Cedar Cove series, a sad thing to end, but I have sure loved the journey! Can't wait to read 1225 Christmas Tree Lane...see what our friend Beth Morehouse will do when faced with Ted the vet and her ex all complicate things!

1 comment:

Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!