Still Missing by Chevie Stevens
Talk about knocking my socks off good! I heard this was a good book, so I was anxious to get my hands on it. I am sooo glad I did! Chevy Stevens is a master storyteller, even from this first book of her's!
After a 32 year old Annie gets abducted during one of her open houses, things will never be the same. Who she dubs "The Freak" her abductor, he only lets her go to the bathroom at certain times .. and she figured out the hard way what happens if you go when you aren't supposed to. He baths her, and does many damaging things to her. When she has a daughter from him, it isn't quite certain if he killed her, but she died none the less.
After a year Annie was able to break free, but will she ever truly be free? Why did he abduct her? Who is behind it? The answers to those questions are even more chilling in themselves!!
Please read this one if you love a bit of thriller! You won't be disappointed!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for saying hi! I always love to keep up with others!